Milano MI, Italia

Freebie - Skincare Routine Tracker

July 3, 2018

Twice in one week! Unbelievable ^°^


This is a pre-made Skincare Routine Tracker that I made for myself, but sharing is caring so here we are.


This one is in native Pocket size (81 x 120mm / 3.19 x 4.72") but can be used in bigger planner or as a die cut because it's centered. Will accomodate hole punch on both sides.

Please keep in mind that this is for personal use only.
The insert may not be used for commercial use and may not be altered (other than resizing).
Terms of Use will be posted at the end of the post.

**UPDATE**

A6 Ring version has been added.


Alibi Design Studio - Freebie - Skincare Routine TrackerAlibi Design Studio - Freebie - Skincare Routine TrackerAlibi Design Studio - Freebie - Skincare Routine Tracker



All my freebies are for personal use only;
Commercial use is NOT permitted.
No part of my digital products may be altered, distributed, sold, shared or transferred
to third party without my written permission.
You can share a link to my blog and
You can print as many copies as you like for personal use.
You cannot sell my original templates nor claim them as your own.

By downloading my files, you agree to these terms of use.

All templates, graphics, icons and images are copyrighted property of @Alibi Design Studio.

Find more printables on my Etsy shop




https://goo.gl/C7v3mn


FOLLOW ME

EtsyInstagramFacebookTumblrPinterest

Join the conversation!

Post Signature

Latest Instagrams

© Alibi Design Studio. Design by FCD.